
Last night was a terrible night. Crystal and I were talking on AIM when suddenly Lord Voldemort apparated to her house. I alerted the others, and Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Luna and I flew to her house. By the time we got there Crystal was badly injured. We fought the Death Eaters for nearly two hours when tragedy struck. Bellatrix Lestrange started cursing Crystal with the Cruciatus Curse. I threw random curses at her, but her curse still hit Crystal in the leg. Her leg was broken and she fell into a coma. We tried to wake her up but it was no use; She wouldn't wake up. She wasn't dead but she was very near death.Bellatrix ran into the forest. I was furious. I tore through the Forbidden Forest looking for her. I finally found her and curse her with anything that wasn't illegal and left her unconscious in the middle of the forest. I ran back to help the others fight. Then the minister arrived.
"What in the name of Merlin's pan-" Voldemort shot a killing curse at him and he fell into the lake. The minister was dead. By now i was steaming with rage. My face was red and steam was pouring out of my ears.
"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!! REDUCTO!!!" i shot random curses all over the place. And then i saw him. Lucius Malfoy (the father of our good friend, Draco Malfoy)was carrying my sister off into the forest! I shot random curses at him and Luna, Hermione, and George joined in. He fell to the ground and dropped my sister so I ran to help her. I screamed "Accio Firebolt". I grabbed my broom and was going to take her to the hospital wing at Hogwarts. I grabbed her and sped off through the sky. Just then a death eater saw me and shot "curses" right at us. It hit me and we both fell to the ground, unconscious. I was awakened several seconds later but Crystal was badly injured. I could not move her now seeing as there was a chance she could get more injured. Then Professor Severus Snape and Professor Albus Dumbledore came to help. They took Crystal and George inside to take care of their injuries. George came right back out and fought, but was kidnapped by Voldemort some time later, as well as Ron and Hermione. George was found shortly after but Hermione and Ron were not found until around midnight. By the end of the night we were all stuck sleeping in the hospital wing, three death eaters were dead, and the minister was dead.
Let us all have a moment of silence in memorial of our minister.
and thank you, to all of our friends and family who helped win the battle last night. It was tragic and we want to thank you most sincerely for all you did.
thank you
Sunday, November 15, 2009
The Battle Last Night
Posted by Ari at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
The person who killed Luscious Malfoy does not wish to mentioned in this post so do not even ask who it was. Or we WILL use the wand.
So fighting Voldemort isn't a good thing...
hermione speaking sarcastically: no really?!?! I thought it was GREAT to fight him.
ari: shut up hermione
ron: don't tell her to shut up!
ari: you stay out of this Ron!!!!
hermione: don't yell at him!
ari: okay we are logging off NOW
Tough night there, Potter.
yea it was. We got a note today...Warning us about Friday so we'll have to be ready to fight...
Death Eaters don't deserve a moment of silence.
Post a Comment